COVID precautions - overview
We all have a responsibility to exercise a degree of caution to stop the transmission of COVID19. As a business with very limited footfall as compared with, for example, a retail outlet or supermarket, the risks are much lower. However, hopefully the precautions listed below will also play their part in reducing transmission.
Any questions or comments, please do get in touch and talk them through with me.
I would prefer that you were overly cautious when assessing if you ought to postpone your shoot - there will be no penalty to you for this. For example, any vouchers or offers will be extended until you are able to take advantage of them again.
Why we might postpone
- If I, or any of my family, present symptoms of the disease, we will of course isolate;
- If a local lockdown prevents us from opening;
- If we are notified through track and trace that one of our clients has been positively diagnosed with COVID.
When you should postpone
- If you, close family or friends with whom you have had significant recent contact develop symptoms;
- If the area you are living in is subject to a local lockdown;
- If you have had a recent COVID test or been contacted by track and trace and asked to isolate.
Precautions on the shoot
- Social distancing to be observed.
- A single route in and out of the studio which bypasses the rest of our living space.
- Provided hand-sanitiser to be used when entering the studio. I will of course use this too.
- Please bring and wear a mask when not being photographed, unless you have an exemption. If you have an exemption, please let me know in advance to prevent that awkward conversation!
- No eating or drinking. Normally I would be more than happy for you to bring drinks / snacks or indeed make you a tea or coffee. Current advice for non-culinary establishments is to not do this.
- High contact areas to be sanitised between client sessions.