Terms and Conditions
- To book a studio or location shoot, a customer must purchase a voucher
- Once a voucher is purchased a date and time can be agreed for your session
- We will be in touch with you the week before any booked shoots to confirm details
- For location shoots, we will also be in contact with you the day before to determine if the weather is going to be suitable
- We understand life does sometimes get in the way. In the event you wish to rebook your session, simply call us or drop us an email and we will endeavor to agree a time. However, no shows really do harm small businesses and thus any no shows will be subject to a re-booking fee
Vouchers and offers
- Session must be booked before the vouchers expiry date.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to book their session before the expiry date.
- Vouchers can be given as a gift.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- A voucher can be returned for a refund if requested within 14 days of the purchase date, if not already redeemed.
- An online gallery of images will be available after the customer has attended a viewing.
- Any product or prints included with an offer must be chosen within 2 months of the original photo session date.
- Any products or prints must be chosen at the customers viewing at the studio.
Use of photographs
- ALDP will retain the copyright to any photography.
- No third parties may use our images without a licensing agreement being put in place.
- We would love to use images that we have captured of you to advertise our services, either online or in promotional materials. If you have an objection to us doing this, please let us know.
Storage of your photographs
- We will store electronic copies of your final images indefinitely, but for a period of no less than 1 year
- Photography orders are bespoke, and are therefore non-refundable.
- If a customer changes their mind after an order ALDP will endeavor to change their order unless it has already gone into production. If an order has gone into production, no changes can be made and no refunds will be possible.
Returns and refunds
- Notwithstanding your statutory rights, ALDP will replace products which are of an unsatisfactory standard, and we are notified within a reasonable period after delivery (within 28 days). This may mean arranging for a product to be returned to us such that we can examine the cause of any issues.
- There may be reasons why we will not accept a return, for example:
- products which have been altered e.g. dismantled or added to;
- products that have been used in a way that they have not been designed for or affected by environmental conditions e.g. fading due to sunlight, damage caused by heat or moisture.
- Print colours and contrast. Please note that ALDP and its partners fully colour manage their workflow from image capture to delivery (electronic or physical media). This is done using (expensive!) hardware and software which is regularly calibrated. The majority of our customers will be viewing images on mobile devices or computers which are not colour managed. This can lead to discrepancies between colours or contrast viewed on your screen and the accurate representation in print. If you need further details, I would be happy to talk you through this at your viewing session.